We are hiring a Senior human resources executive to join our talented team. Your role as an HR Generalist at Cobold Digital will be far from one-dimensional. You’ll undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing training, administering employee benefits and leaves, and crafting HR policies. You will use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. And you’ll also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations are running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development programs.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Undertake tasks around performance management.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientation and update records of new staff.
- Manage employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist in budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Create and distribute internal communication regarding status changes, benefits or company policies.
- Possesses superb written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record-keeping.
- Be organized and efficient in daily tasks.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business, or a related field, or extensive prior experience in human resources.
- Understanding of recruitment portals (like Naukri, Indeed, Hirst, and others).
- At least 3 years of proven experience in Human Resources management.