We are looking for a Client Success Executive to join our team to provide support to the current sales process, maintain relationships with existing clients and respond to customer and prospect queries. Our ideal candidate is a professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth onboarding.
Cobold Digital works to bring only the best of digital technologies to our clients. We expect the same from our team. As a Client Success Executive, You are required to understand the needs of our clients and the type of services that we can offer to them and also make sure every query should be resolved on time. We need you to be immensely passionate about giving the best experience possible with our services to our clients.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to our customers.
- Support and coordinate with the tech team to ensure seamless delivery to clients.
- Own the product knowledge base.
- Map the customer journey and identify improvements at every stage.
- Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success.
- Address customer concerns and provide solutions to ensure satisfaction.
- Create and perform Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews for ensuring customer retention and expansion – effectively delivering results to key stakeholders.
- Constantly work towards providing innovative strategies for delivering customer delight.
- Provide the best customer experience we possibly can to our customers.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephonic calls, email communication, or face-to-face meetings.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all existing and potential clients.
- Responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or an industry-related field.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience.
- Proven work experience as a Client Service Executive.
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CMR) software.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Passionate and proactive: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- To have good data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Have a high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Keynote.
- Excellent time-management, organization, and multi-tasking skills – able to manage all assigned projects and meet deadlines.